Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blog Award




People's HealthBlogger Awards

People's HealthBlogger Awards - Best 100 Winner!


Wellsphere





Congratulations on winning in the People's Health Blogger Awards competition! I am pleased to recognize your blog with our distinguished award, and to send you your award badge to display on the sidebar of your blog. You deserve it – people LOVE you and your writing, and you are making a positive impact on people's lives.




Do you like this article? Stumble It!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I like that your blog focuses on the unique role of an Alzheimer's caregiver. The physical and emotional challenges can be overwhelming at times. I cared for my mom who had Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, and while at times, I felt like my head was exploding, and my heart was imploding, I still wanted to make sure that my mom received the love and attention she deserved.

I'm so glad to see that the caregiving internet community is growing with such great resources.

~Carol D. O'Dell

Author of Mothering Mother: A Daughter's Humorous and Heartbreaking Memoir, www.mothering-mother.com

Gi said...

Thanks Carol for your inspiring words. This coming from someone who has been there means a lot.

bedot said...

Share this blog at Health Care Blog Directory

Emilio said...

http://deciloquequierass.blogspot.com/

Good Bloog my friend!! Congratulations!!

good luck!! See you!

LNFAW said...

http://lnfaw.blogspot.com/